For writing about my father, several pieces you can access online are the short story "My Father's Great Recession" and the memoir excerpts "Back and Broke in Philly" and "A Poor Man's Christmas." There were times when he was flush, and he was hardly an invariably unhappy man, so I can't say that these slices of his life capture the whole of Dad. While there's a lot more I hope to publish, I also have a vintage selfie, his Kunderas, and other reflections in and around this blog or elsewhere.
Alex Kudera’s award-winning novel, Fight for Your Long Day (Atticus Books), was drafted in a walk-in closet during a summer in Seoul, South Korea. Auggie’s Revenge (Beating Windward Press) is his second novel. His numerous short stories include “Frade Killed Ellen” (Dutch Kills Press), “Bombing from Above” (Heavy Feather Review), and “A Thanksgiving” (Eclectica Magazine).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Auggie's Revenge and Fight for Your Long Day
Auggie's Revenge at affordable prices
Why pay less when spending more is so easy and free? Right. In other words, if anyone would like a shipped paperback copy of Auggie...
No comments:
Post a Comment