Thursday, December 12, 2013

2014 Appearance Schedule

So far in 2014, I have a firm commitment to speak and participate at the MLA Subconference at Columbia College in Chicago on January 8 and 9, but unfortunately, I had to cancel for the College English Association Conference in Baltimore, Maryland from March 27 through 29.

Here are details I have so far for Chicago:

Subconference of the MLA: Resisting Vulnerable Times
January 8-9, 2014
Location: Columbia College Chicago
Collins Hall, 624 S. Michigan, Chicago, IL

And I'll be reading from Fight for Your Long Day and answering questions as part of this panel discussion:

Thursday, January 9
4:00-5:30 PM: Adjunct Labor and Pedagogy
Moderator: Andy Broughton
Karen Madison (University of Arkansas, New Faculty Majority Coalition)
Alex Kudera (Clemson University)

Follow this link for the full conference program.

An appearance for AWP in Seattle is unlikely although if my ship ever comes in, I'd love for this to be a conference I could attend annually with economic confidence. Mine and yours both, bud.

No comments:

Featured Post

Book Reviews for Fight for Your Long Day

Genealogies of Modernity " Fight for Your Long Loud Laughs " by Jeffrey Wald at Genealogies of Modernity (January 2022) The Chron...