Friday, September 3, 2010

amazon deal available; b&n problems resolved

So direct from Itasca Books is still the purest play in the Duffleman aftermarket, but amazon.com has priced me down to size as expected:

http://www.amazon.com/Fight-Your-Long-Day-Novel/dp/0984510508/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1282962542&sr=1-1

Amazon has me at $10.08 now, and supposedly B&N is working again (but no one has reported to me that the purchase was reinstated). Amazon calls $10.08 33% off whereas B&N calls $10.08 32% off.

Either way, I wish I could lose weight so easily.

But if you want to send me a check for $17 (shipping included), I'll send you a signed copy.

Alex Kudera

218 Charleston Avenue

Clemson, SC 29631

Yours in every twist and turn of the Dufflechase,
Alex

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Auggie's Revenge and Fight for Your Long Day

Auggie's Revenge at affordable prices

Why pay less when spending more is so easy and free?   Right. In other words,   if anyone would like a shipped paperback copy of  Auggie...