Friday, November 27, 2009

inside an unnamed big-box structure

I will admit I was inside a superstore today; you've earned a right to know that much. It was of course the very worst one to your mind. Or mine. Yes, indeed, I admit that too. Perhaps you will find some solace in the fact that I did not leave the shopping environment with a 40 inch hdtv?

I did buy disposable razors for sensitive skin as well as shampoo, bananas, and other minor players in the world of common purchases...

...a day after Thanksgiving and there was not one 9 to 12-inch pecan pie anywhere in the store, but the discounted baklava platter served as a worthy substitute.

And so, we move to the next day. Safe journey.

No comments:

Featured Post

Book Reviews for Fight for Your Long Day

Genealogies of Modernity " Fight for Your Long Loud Laughs " by Jeffrey Wald at Genealogies of Modernity (January 2022) The Chron...