Thursday, June 25, 2009

An Interview with a Book Publisher

My interview with Olga Gardner Galvin of ENC Press is available here:

http://whenfallsthecoliseum.com/2009/06/22/interview-with-olga-gardner-galvin/

ENC Press publishes satiric novels; I'm thinking there could be a writership among my meager readership although I'd discourage any of you from thinking this blog could be the focus of your satire. All the same, I take a leap of faith in your wide grin when I say my mother found the interview interesting.

She did not, however, send me money for it, so I'm strongly considering a move to "monetize" the blog if I do not get selected in tonight's NBA draft. C'est vrai, mes amis, some men get sneaker deals from Nike and Adidas while others drive to Anderson, SC for sneaker deals at discount strip malls.

Live large, party people!

No comments:

Featured Post

Book Reviews for Fight for Your Long Day

Genealogies of Modernity " Fight for Your Long Loud Laughs " by Jeffrey Wald at Genealogies of Modernity (January 2022) The Chron...