I finished So Far Gone by Jess Walter, and I've read a couple short stories from his collection The Angel of Rome. (The longer titular story has the feel of a novella and is quite good.) I've also read the first few pages of a couple novels: Amreekiya by Lena Mahmoud and The Loved One by Evelyn Waugh. But last night, I read Peter Hessler, Joseph O'Neill, and Becca Rothfeld on "Love and Death in the American Novel" from the June 8 print issue of The New Yorker.
Alex Kudera’s award-winning novel, Fight for Your Long Day (Atticus Books), was drafted in a walk-in closet during a summer in Seoul, South Korea. Auggie’s Revenge (Beating Windward Press) is his second novel. His numerous short stories include “Frade Killed Ellen” (Dutch Kills Press), “Bombing from Above” (Heavy Feather Review), and “A Thanksgiving” (Eclectica Magazine).
Wednesday, June 10, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Auggie's Revenge and Fight for Your Long Day
Auggie's Revenge and Fight for Your Long Day at affordable prices
Why pay less when spending more is so easy and free? Right. In other words, if anyone would like a shipped paperback copy of Auggie...
No comments:
Post a Comment