In April, I listened to Louis Menand's "A Lesson of Vietnam: Getting in Is Easier than Getting Out" from The New Yorker, and I read "Blood in the Game" by Francine Prose—a review of novels by Lee Clay Johnson's Bloodline and Carl Hiaasen's Fever Beach. I also enjoyed a few shorter pieces from recent print issues of The Christian Science Monitor.
Alex Kudera’s award-winning novel, Fight for Your Long Day (Atticus Books), was drafted in a walk-in closet during a summer in Seoul, South Korea. Auggie’s Revenge (Beating Windward Press) is his second novel. His numerous short stories include “Frade Killed Ellen” (Dutch Kills Press), “Bombing from Above” (Heavy Feather Review), and “A Thanksgiving” (Eclectica Magazine).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Auggie's Revenge and Fight for Your Long Day
Auggie's Revenge and Fight for Your Long Day at affordable prices
Why pay less when spending more is so easy and free? Right. In other words, if anyone would like a shipped paperback copy of Auggie...
No comments:
Post a Comment