I'm such a wild-and-crazy, life-of-the-party kind of guy, I feel a need to profusely apologize every time I miss another #AWP conference, yet I also recognize the #reading and raging will go on without me. #AWP19 #AWP2019 #comic #adjunct #crime #novel #offthesauce #thewritinglife— Alex Kudera (@kudera) March 27, 2019
Alex Kudera’s award-winning novel, Fight for Your Long Day (Atticus Books), was drafted in a walk-in closet during a summer in Seoul, South Korea. Auggie’s Revenge (Beating Windward Press) is his second novel. His numerous short stories include “Frade Killed Ellen” (Dutch Kills Press), “Bombing from Above” (Heavy Feather Review), and “A Thanksgiving” (Eclectica Magazine).
Thursday, March 28, 2019
It will be AWP without me. . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Auggie's Revenge and Fight for Your Long Day
Auggie's Revenge at affordable prices
Why pay less when spending more is so easy and free? Right. In other words, if anyone would like a shipped paperback copy of Auggie...
No comments:
Post a Comment