Friday, February 1, 2019

Thank you for your help

Thank you for ratings, reviews, purchases, or reads of my novels, Fight for Your Long Day and Auggie's Revenge, as well as my published short stories. I could never feel this alienated and miserable without you, generous family, friends, and fans who have forgotten to publicly acknowledge my life's work.

And less than a day after that lovely thought, an unprovoked friend informed me he had just bought Auggie's Revenge, and he apologized for not attending to it sooner. So that, of course, changes everything, and with or without you, I know once more that I'm destined for literary respect, if not greatness, and will no doubt get at least one more book published. Would it be too much to ask for two or three? A novel and two memoirs? Don't forget film options, translations, or story collections! Hah! Ugh. Oy.

Happy new year!

No comments:

Featured Post

Book Reviews for Fight for Your Long Day

Genealogies of Modernity " Fight for Your Long Loud Laughs " by Jeffrey Wald at Genealogies of Modernity (January 2022) The Chron...