Saturday, December 22, 2018

$1.45 less than Auggie. . .

Yesterday I received my print issue of Harper's in the mail. Michel Houellebecq's clickbait-esque "Donald Trump Is A Good President" is in there along with a short story from Lydia Davis, Luc Sante on Oulipo, and Ben Lerner introducing poetry by Fred Moten. In fact, after a twenty year run or so, I may be letting my subscription lapse, but that's more related to personal finances and organization. My second adjunct novel remains a steal at only $8.44 at Amazon right now, a mere $1.45 more than the retail price of a print issue of Harper's. There are far fewer ads in the novel.

No comments:

Featured Post

Book Reviews for Fight for Your Long Day

Genealogies of Modernity " Fight for Your Long Loud Laughs " by Jeffrey Wald at Genealogies of Modernity (January 2022) The Chron...