Alex Kudera’s award-winning novel, Fight for Your Long Day (Atticus Books), was drafted in a walk-in closet during a summer in Seoul, South Korea. Auggie’s Revenge (Beating Windward Press) is his second novel. His numerous short stories include “Frade Killed Ellen” (Dutch Kills Press), “Bombing from Above” (Heavy Feather Review), and “A Thanksgiving” (Eclectica Magazine).
Sunday, August 12, 2018
V.S. Naipaul, Rest In Peace
Nobel-prize-winning novelist V.S. Naipaul passed through this life not without a "controversial" remark or two. A Bend in the River is the only novel of his I finished, but I did fancy teaching it when I first transitioned from teaching introduction to literature over ten weeks to contemporary literature (after 1945) for traditional fifteen-week semesters. Alas, it never did make it onto the syllabus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Auggie's Revenge and Fight for Your Long Day
Auggie's Revenge and Fight for Your Long Day at affordable prices
Why pay less when spending more is so easy and free? Right. In other words, if anyone would like a shipped paperback copy of Auggie...
No comments:
Post a Comment