Alex Kudera’s award-winning novel, Fight for Your Long Day (Atticus Books), was drafted in a walk-in closet during a summer in Seoul, South Korea. Auggie’s Revenge (Beating Windward Press) is his second novel. His numerous short stories include “Frade Killed Ellen” (Dutch Kills Press), “Bombing from Above” (Heavy Feather Review), and “A Thanksgiving” (Eclectica Magazine).
Wednesday, March 23, 2016
eat well and take care
Amy Long's essay, "Mom, I'm Taking Opiates Again, I'm Fine" partly resonates with me because I'm headed to Los Angeles at the end of the month and thinking about my father sobering up there in the 1980s in Marina Del Rey. He once said after an AA meeting back in West Philly, "Their stories are so depressing that I never would have stayed sober if I'd tried to quit drinking back east."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Auggie's Revenge and Fight for Your Long Day
Auggie's Revenge at affordable prices
Why pay less when spending more is so easy and free? Right. In other words, if anyone would like a shipped paperback copy of Auggie...
No comments:
Post a Comment