Wednesday, April 16, 2014

The Summer Pennsylvanian

I wrote for The Summer Pennsylvanian my last two summers before college and also was given the title of Copy Editor. I could handle proofreading then, but I remember that their editors, juniors or seniors at UPenn who went on to work at The Wall Street Journal and Newsday, would tear apart my stories. I don't recall landing an article on the front page, but I guess I did. And then this issue is also online, and I have an article on page seven, and a couple other issues include my Copy Editor byline. I suppose real journalists drink whiskey, no chaser, when they aren't bagging new stories while tired teachers search online to stumble upon stuff they wrote in high school.

No comments:

Featured Post

Book Reviews for Fight for Your Long Day

Genealogies of Modernity " Fight for Your Long Loud Laughs " by Jeffrey Wald at Genealogies of Modernity (January 2022) The Chron...