Alex Kudera’s award-winning novel, Fight for Your Long Day (Atticus Books), was drafted in a walk-in closet during a summer in Seoul, South Korea. Auggie’s Revenge (Beating Windward Press) is his second novel. His numerous short stories include “Frade Killed Ellen” (Dutch Kills Press), “Bombing from Above” (Heavy Feather Review), and “A Thanksgiving” (Eclectica Magazine).
Thursday, January 30, 2014
Playing for Change
On his open facebook wall, the prolific Richard Bausch shared this global cover of "Stand By Me," and I enjoyed it so much that I thought I'd share it with you. Bausch is most highly acclaimed as an expert short-story writer, and he is great to "friend" or "follow" on facebook for inspiration, encouragement, and advice on craft. (I quoted from his brother Robert's website in an earlier blog.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Auggie's Revenge and Fight for Your Long Day
Auggie's Revenge at affordable prices
Why pay less when spending more is so easy and free? Right. In other words, if anyone would like a shipped paperback copy of Auggie...
No comments:
Post a Comment