Friday, January 17, 2014

213 times, i said "um"

At the MLA subconference, my live reading from Fight for Your Long Day begins around minute 60 of the segment under Thursday that has a length of 72:50, but you can catch me awake but appearing asleep for almost all of the panel (middle pale mass, blue sweater, no corduroy).

In this sorry age of terse 140-characters-or-less snark-'n-click, in my only online recorded self, I appear tired, sick, fat, old, and unable to control my "um"s.

(For the life of me, when I returned to this entry, I found the transitions in my writing so bizarre to nonexistent that I couldn't figure out my original intentions. Anyway, have a good weekend, and don't forget to take your literature at least twice daily with ample drinking water.)

No comments:

Featured Post

Book Reviews for Fight for Your Long Day

Genealogies of Modernity " Fight for Your Long Loud Laughs " by Jeffrey Wald at Genealogies of Modernity (January 2022) The Chron...