Tuesday, August 28, 2012

john henry fleming

Well, the university seems to have shown amazing resilience and survived since my last post, but here's a relevant one, no doubt, for the gazillions of desperate-to-be-published folks in the hallowed halls of our English departments. In a best case scenario, it will take the edge off all of our own literary rejections snailed, emailed, or otherwise sent.

I much prefer the one where the agent declines by landing on my brain and proceeding to smash with a tiny steel hammer while insisting that not only do I have no commercial potential, but I'm also a bad person.

And by the way, John Henry Fleming's serial novel-in-emails is funny.

So check it out.

As usual, then.

No comments:

Featured Post

Book Reviews for Fight for Your Long Day

Genealogies of Modernity " Fight for Your Long Loud Laughs " by Jeffrey Wald at Genealogies of Modernity (January 2022) The Chron...