Insomnia, you never cease to amaze me in how you come at the most predictable times in my life.
Could you at least wake me up at an original time or day of the week? I've been watching you, and I don't like what I see. Not one bit. And so I've no other recourse than to grade you down for this assignment, and you should expect demerits in the future if you continue to act in such a mediocre manner.
Insomnia, you can do better than this. Don't you think?
Alex Kudera’s award-winning novel, Fight for Your Long Day (Atticus Books), was drafted in a walk-in closet during a summer in Seoul, South Korea. Auggie’s Revenge (Beating Windward Press) is his second novel. His numerous short stories include “Frade Killed Ellen” (Dutch Kills Press), “Bombing from Above” (Heavy Feather Review), and “A Thanksgiving” (Eclectica Magazine).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Auggie's Revenge and Fight for Your Long Day
Auggie's Revenge and Fight for Your Long Day at affordable prices
Why pay less when spending more is so easy and free? Right. In other words, if anyone would like a shipped paperback copy of Auggie...
No comments:
Post a Comment