Alex Kudera’s award-winning novel, Fight for Your Long Day (Atticus Books), was drafted in a walk-in closet during a summer in Seoul, South Korea. Auggie’s Revenge (Beating Windward Press) is his second novel. His numerous short stories include “Frade Killed Ellen” (Dutch Kills Press), “Bombing from Above” (Heavy Feather Review), and “A Thanksgiving” (Eclectica Magazine).
Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Psychology Today
Dr. Susan K. Perry at Psychology Today was kind enough to grant me this interview, and while I didn't have opportunity to explore all of my doubts and inadequacies, I did get that cathartic feeling when I sent my responses back. She's an accomplished writer currently shopping her own quirky novel. Also, the writer Michael Leone reviewed Fight for Your Long Day at When Falls the Coliseum. Thank you, both!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Auggie's Revenge and Fight for Your Long Day
Auggie's Revenge and Fight for Your Long Day at affordable prices
Why pay less when spending more is so easy and free? Right. In other words, if anyone would like a shipped paperback copy of Auggie...
1 comment:
I just read FFYLD, and loved it. Though now I am severely depressed, I am at least glad to be living in Australia, where the free market hasn't yet completely destroyed everything. This may seem an odd question, but why were some real-world names changed (Reagan, Bush, Fante, etc) and some not (Clinton, Exley, Nixon, etc)? I'be neen trying to puzzle out some sort of criteria that successfully divided the changed and the unchanged, and cannot figure it out. Anyway, great book! I'll be downloading the novella tonight.
Post a Comment