Saturday, September 10, 2011

The Funny Man

John Warner's The Funny Man arrives soon to an amazon warehouse near you, so I thought I'd claim the possibility that I'm sort of the Al Gore of John Warner Studies although I haven't yet sent a white paper to my department chair in hopes of making a minor out of it. But, possibly, I was the first one in the history of the internet to interview him although there's certainly a great chance that isn't true. (But I'd rather write that and keep it than try googling his name.) Anyway, he made the mistake of responding to some questions about Frederick Exley last winter break, and, well, actually, I thought he gave some swell answers.

Good luck, John. Good luck, book!

No comments:

Featured Post

Book Reviews for Fight for Your Long Day

Genealogies of Modernity " Fight for Your Long Loud Laughs " by Jeffrey Wald at Genealogies of Modernity (January 2022) The Chron...