a few half-thoughts:
a) My destiny is to create a new brand of insomnia and then market it door to door during the graveyard shift.
b) I read that sleep apnea can be caused by fat deposits surrounding the neck area. The fat obstructs the breathing it seems. I resolve to adapt more aggressive shaving techniques. Problem solved.
c) At 3 a.m., I read that Philip Roth describes his nights as full of post-it notes attached all over his body and midnight runs to the writing studio. A mere mortal, I walk to the fridge.
to be continued; of course.
Alex Kudera’s award-winning novel, Fight for Your Long Day (Atticus Books), was drafted in a walk-in closet during a summer in Seoul, South Korea. Auggie’s Revenge (Beating Windward Press) is his second novel. His numerous short stories include “Frade Killed Ellen” (Dutch Kills Press), “Bombing from Above” (Heavy Feather Review), and “A Thanksgiving” (Eclectica Magazine).
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Auggie's Revenge and Fight for Your Long Day
Auggie's Revenge and Fight for Your Long Day at affordable prices
Why pay less when spending more is so easy and free? Right. In other words, if anyone would like a shipped paperback copy of Auggie...
1 comment:
Knowing that I have to get up before 7 AM troubles my sleep.
Post a Comment