Ten reasons to thrust Television in front of your nose:
1) In your adult years, you have felt like a fern trapped inside a refrigerator.
2) "Man Against A Ledge" best describes your morning disposition.
3) In these years of heightened euro purchasing power, you cannot afford Germany.
4) The Hasidim of Antwerp have aroused your intellect although they do not appear in Toussaint's novel.
5) You've quit watching television, but you cheat.
6) You've seen wider and wider screens in your 'hood, and although the Dalkey Archive paperback is lightweight and lean, you have been practicing your fastball and imagining "book through window" type escapades. A chuck and run?
7) You do not condone violence, and in fact, you prefer to read a good book.
8) You stand in solidarity with all sandwiches, no matter the nature or weight of haunches destined to smash them.
9) You procrastinate.
10) In your fantasy life, you fly too close to the glass.
Book Reviews: "The Teaching Life as a House of Troubles," by Don Riggs, American, British and Canadian Studies , June 1, 2017 ...
Iain Levison's Dog Eats Dog was published in October, 2008 by Bitter Lemon Press and his even newer novel How to Rob an Armored Car ...
Michael James Rizza on Cartilage and Skin : I started Cartilage and Skin in 1998. When I went to South Carolina in 2004, I had a complete...
Beating Windward Press to Publish Alex Kudera’s Tragicomic Novel Illustrating Precarious Times for College Adjuncts and Contract-Wage Ame...
In theory, a book isn't alive unless it's snuggled comfortably in the reading bin in the bathroom at Oprah's or any sitting Pres...
There's another study that shows how the gap in net worth grew by race in America; whereas a previous study demonstrated that African Am...